National Service Scheme
N.S.S.: Report – 2016-17
Programme Officer :Prof. J.V. Patel
(1) Welcome – Orientation Classes, Lecture by Prof. J.V. Patel Dt.01/7/2016.on NSS activities.
(2) For Participation in State level NSS day Celebration at S.P. Uni , V.V. Nagar During Date : 22 to 24 Sept 2016 , Hem. N.G. Uni., Patan Organized Competitions for team selection, our volunteers Vinod Turi Participated in Rangoli Competition and Nisha Parmar in Mono acting
Nisha achieved first number.
(3) Date : 22 to 24 Sept 2016 , Nisha Parmar Participated in Mono acting Competition at State level NSS day Celebration at S.P. Uni , V.V. Nagar
(4) Date : 6th Oct.,2016 , Shri J.V. Patel remain present in the meeting for preparation of
“Digital India Workshop at Hem. N.G. Uni., Patan
(5) Dt. 27th Oct. 2016, One Day Workshop on : Digital India at NSS Deptt. of Hem N.G. Uni, Patan , Participation : Prog. Officer : Shri J.V. Patel & 11 Volunteers
(6) Dt. 9th Dec. 2016,E-Payment Talim Camp : Digital India at Patan,
Participation : 5 Volunteers
(7) Dt. 19th Dec. 2016, For awakening on cashless system, One Day Master Trainer Workshop on : Cashless E- Transaction at Hem.N.G. Uni., Patan ,
Participation : Prog. Officer : Shri J.V. Patel & 4 Volunteers
(8) During celebration of Swamivivekananda’s Birthaniversory on the date 12-01-2016 at our Institute. Lecture : By: Prof. J.V. Patel : Program Officer on thoughts of Swamivivekananda
(9) Dt. 6-1-2017 :On behalf of Commerce Department Seminar on Cashless System & Digital Banking.
(10) Date : 8th Jan. 2017, Programme Officer Prof. J.V. Patel gave Lecture on the Subject : Co-curricular activities & Personality Development
(11) Celebration of National Voter Day on 25th Jan 2017 :Lecture, Group Discussion, Elocution, Pledge.
(12) Achieved Second place : Performing Talvar Nrutya ( Sward Dance) by our students in District
Level: Celebration of Republican Day on 26th Jan. 2017 At P.P. Patel Vyayam Sankul,Chanasma.
(13) A Seven day Gram Safai & Lok Jagruti Shibir was Organized by NSS Unit at Mithigharial, Ta. Chanasma during 08th to 14th Feb.’17.
Programe Office Prof. J.V. Patel & Prof. H.S. Mulani and 50 student Volunters Participated.
During This Camp Following Activities & Programs are conducted.
Prabhat Feri,Dhyan,Yoga, Chintan,Bhit sutra Lekhan,Gram Safai,Shram Kary,Aarogya Zumbesh,Pashunidan Sarvar Camp, Vyasan Nabudi Abhiyan, Lok Sampark, Juth Charcha, Vyakhyan, Mala,Kuposhan,Jaguti,Stri Sashktikaran, shala samelan,Lokgeet,Desbhaktigeet, Bhajan, Sheri Natak on kurivaj & Andhshradha Nivaran & Cultural Programs etc.
(14) Representation in University Level Camps (Shibir)
|S.No.||Name of Camp – Place – Date||Name of Volunteer||Class|
|1||“Yuva Netrutva Talim Shibir”:
At Vav Dt. 7-8 Sept., 2016
|Thakor Ajitsinh R.
Thakor Parbatji J.
|2||University Level NSS Day Celebration : At : Visnagar
|Solanki Badubha B.||B.com-V
|3||Digital India Workshop,Patan
Dt.17-19, Jan., 2017
|Vaghari Chandrakant S.
Bharvad Baldev Z.
Solanki Badubha B.
Thakor Sonal R.
Makvana Mahendra B.
(15) Raval Hetal Govindbhai – M.A. Sem-II , Selected as a Best NSS Volunteer for her active participation in Various NSS Activities during Academic Year 2016-17