B.A./ B.Com. Programme: (Graduation)
Student who wants admission in B.A.programme, must have passed the higher secondary examinations (10+2) or have passed any other
equivalent course/ examination from a recognized educational institute with good marks. Admission in B.A. and B.Com. programme is subject to the rules as
prescribed by Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan and Government of Gujarat.
M.A./ M.Com. Programme: (Post Graduation)
Student who wants admission in M.A. /M.Com.,must have cleared graduation in Arts for M.A. and Commerce for M.Com.
Following documents are needed at the time of admission:
- 10th standard mark sheet (original + photo copy)
- 12th standard mark sheet (original + photo copy)
- 12th standard school leaving certificate (original + photo copy)
- Passport Size photographs
- Attempt certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/Baxi Panch (Creamy Layer)
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate from students other than GSEB Board
- Affidavit in case of academic break.
- No AIDS / Police Clearance certificate for Foreign Students
Rules and Regulations:
Students must have to follow certain rules and regulations of the college and University.
Admission process of the institute starts after the announcements of H.S.C. or Degree examination results.
Students can collect admission form, prospectus and other informations regarding the admission process from the college office.
Student should fill up with correct and authentic personal and educational information and have to submit it to the principal in a given period of time.